I actually had planned on mass producing another card, but I wasn't in love with it. I had already cut all my card bases, so I took Brianne's suggestion of using this stamp set and came up with this. I'm glad I switched plans! Our team swap this time had the requirement to share instructions, which I thought was a great idea, so I thought I would share them here with all of you!
- Cut: From Sahara Sand, cut one 5.5" x 8.5" card base (score at 4.25") and cut one 5.25" x 4" piece. From Whisper White, cut one 4.25" x 3.25" piece.
- Emboss: Using the Big Shot and the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, emboss the 5.25" x 4" piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock.
- Punch: On the left side of the 4.25" x 3.25" piece of Whisper White Cardstock, punch both corners with the Ticket Corner Punch (as shown in the picture).
- Stamp: In this order on the Whisper White Cardstock piece, stamp the tree trunk using Sahara Sand (line up the top of the branches with the top of the cardstock and center the image), stamp the ground in Pear Pizzazz, stamp the bike with tires in Basic Black, stamp the sentiment in Basic Black, stamp the bike frame in Real Red, stamp the tree leaves and heart in Blushing Bride.
- Assemble: Tie two pieces of Linen Thread around the stamped piece of Whisper White and trim the ends after tying the bow. Using SNAIL, glue the embossing Sahara Sand cardstock to the Sahara Sand card base. Using Stampin' Dimensionals, adhere the stamped Whisper White piece to the card alongside the right edge of the card base.
Have you ever mass produced cards before?
Stampin' Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog