So last year, I decided my goals were simple. To finish up 12 projects in some state of progress. Then life happened! ;) So I'm going to continue working on these this year. So I figure now is a good time to report on the progress I've made on that front...
The Quilting Projects
1. Tom's Quilt Haven't worked on it yet....
2. Katie's Quilt Ditto for this one...
3. Rag Quilt for Me And this one....
4. Chevron Quilt for Living Room And this one. I got distracted by other sewing projects.... lots of babies!
1. Disneyworld Scrapbook I worked on this and put a serious dent in it. About 50% complete now.
2. Vermont Scrapbook I worked on this as well and I'm down to about three more 2-page spreads.
3. Creighton's Baby Book Still just need to pick pictures, print them and finish up.
4. Abby's Baby Book I made progress on this project. I actually got all the pages ready and now it's at the same point as Creighton's. Need to finish these up since I will have two more to do! :)
The Photo Books
1. Photo Books for 2001-2013 I still want to do this... just a matter of making the time to do it.
2. Photo Book for Our Wedding The one project I can say is DONE!!! I did cross this one off the list! :) I also made a photo book of our Engagement Photos at the same time. I am so pleased with how these turned out I am also going to do one of our honeymoon photos. I will share these books here soon.
Looking at the list I have definitely recommitted myself to finishing these projects. And a few more... namely Brian's quilt, my sister + brother-in-law's guest book from their wedding (oops... totally forgot this project sitting on a shelf), and a pile of baby quilts that need to be finished... all of which are in line ahead of the quilting projects listed above.
Do you have any goals for 2015?