And here is what I actually accomplished:
Pick Ollalieberries at Gizditch Ranch.
- Make some jam. Berries are in the freezer, jars and supplies purchased so..... SOON. :)
- Make dinner once a week. I made dinner once when my parents visited. I picked up dinner once. That counts towards 2 out of 4 so..... semi-done?
- Finish Amy's Quilt.
- Work on Brian's Quilt.
Read a book. I ended up reading A LOT. Like 10.5 books and I have already read another book in July! I'm totally addicted to reading again thanks to my Nook. It's seriously cutting into my blogging and crafting time! :) Clean my office/craft room. Again.
- Finish framing pictures in the hallway and stairwell. I did work on this... so much closer!
- Get the framed items back on the walls downstairs.
- Workout four days a week. I made it a few times, so slowly getting better. Bad habits are hard to break.
- Blog Monday through Friday. Did great up until the middle of the month.... fell off the wagon again.
- Finish January - April Project Life layouts and share them. Partial credit here.... January is off the list ;)
- Print and plan the May layouts and keep up with June.
Make at least one card per weekand share it. Made a bunch of cards with Brianne... just need to find time to take some pics and post them!
How was June for you?!